圣 in a sentence
- San fermin is also a religious festival .
- The bells of st. mary's were chiming nine .
- The wedding was at the episcopal church .
- I thought i might be opposite san vito .
- I'll be a double-distilled saint .
- The pilgrims prostrated themselves before the altar .
- The son is consubstantial with the father .
- The talks were held in the shrine city of kyoto .
- St clare was invited out to a convivial party .
- It would provoke a saint .
- St. clare was indolent and careless of money .
- God blessed the seventh day, and made it holy .
- They were the sacred literature of a people, the jews .
- The holy ceremony he has just heard has moved him .
- The veil of the temple is yellow .
- It was large and airy and faced st. charles avenue .
- That autumn a terrible flood ravaged st. ogg's .
- Saint-simon did not develop a distinctive sociology .
- He drank the wine that the lord reserved for the just .
- It would try the patience of a saint .
- 圣 in English：Ⅰ形容词1.(最崇高的) holy; sacred 圣 in French：名sage;saint;vertueux形1.sacré;divin2.so...
- 圣 in Japanese：（1）最も崇高な.聖なる.圣地／聖地.神圣／神聖である.（2）その道の最高峰...
- 圣 in Korean：(1)[형용사] 성스럽다. 신성하다.神圣;신성하다(2)[명사] 학문이...
- 圣 in Russian：[shèng] = 聖 1) тк. в соч. мудрец 2) св...
How can I put and write and define 圣 in a sentence
and how is the word 圣 used in a sentence and examples? 圣造句
, 圣 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.