土豪劣绅 in a sentence
- The local bully 's henchmen were his agents in oppressing the people .
- “ down with local tyrants and evil gentry - - - - what type of working attitude is it
- First , the local tyrants , evil gentry and lawless landlords have themselves driven the peasants to this
- The local tyrants , evil gentry and lawless landlords have been deprived of all right to speak , and none of them dares even mutter dissent
- The most violent revolts and the most serious disorders have invariably occurred in places where the local tyrants , evil gentry and lawless landlords perpetrated the worst outrages
- Good appearance ! here are some clews : it ' s mostly owned by the local officers , but probably not warlords because they don ' t need it given by their underlings
- Once the peasants have their organization , the first thing they do is to smash the political prestige and power of the landlord class , and especially of the local tyrants and evil gentry , that is , to pull down landlord authority and build up peasant authority in rural society
How can I put and write and define 土豪劣绅 in a sentence
and how is the word 土豪劣绅 used in a sentence and examples? 土豪劣紳造句
, 土豪劣绅 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.