国际 in a sentence
- Edith wharton uses the international theme .
- The international situation is extremely serious .
- World-class athletes are extremely fit .
- International lending has often loomed large .
- His grasp of international realities was masterly .
- The united nations is an international organization .
- I like listening in to the bbc world service .
- The international monetary fund bailed them out .
- There have been positive developments in international relations .
- The squadron would be forced to keep to international skies .
- The dollar has weakened in international currency trading .
- Two cases of international investment are instructive .
- He had his way on the international currency issue .
- He had received no word from the china aid council .
- At the international level sport is frankly mimic warfare .
- At itt, it is hard to see such forces at work .
- It is said to have a deficit on its balance of payments .
- Our guideline would be the prevailing world market prices .
- China will host an exhibition of international garment machinery .
- That passage ought to be an international waterway, in any event .
How can I put and write and define 国际 in a sentence
and how is the word 国际 used in a sentence and examples? 國際造句
, 国际 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.