反应 in a sentence
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- They will react with ammonia to form amidines .
- My vocal apparatus also reflects emotions .
- A condensation to quinoid systems occurs .
- Unreacted monomer is stripped and recycled .
- I was baffled and made no response .
- We call this factor the extent of reaction .
- Such reactions are called non-adiabatic .
- The reaction may not go to final completion .
- Reaction with hydrazine forms the hydrazidine .
- Alkyl halides are reacted with sodium nitrite .
- He was wary and reserved in his reaction .
- He was pleased with churchill's reaction .
- They gave a cold response to his suggestions .
- The order of events may be changed .
- People responded very favourably to the film .
- What occasioned such an angry response ?
- There is absolutely no knowing how he will react .
- This sequence is somewhat less obvious .
- Oxidation cannot occur without reduction .
How can I put and write and define 反应 in a sentence
and how is the word 反应 used in a sentence and examples? 用反應造句
, 反应 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.