前仆后继 in a sentence
- For the revolutionary cause , the fine sons and daughters of the chinese nation fought and sacrificed their lives , one stepping into the breach as another fell. their revolutionary spirit will last for ever .
- New peasants sprang to take the places of murdered ones
- - that there ' s always another agent waiting to step in . - absolutely , sir
- That there ' s always another agent waiting to step in . - absolutely , sir
- It is the spirit that makes numerious sports athlets put their hearts in this kind of profession , and drives numerious peopel crazy
- There are upsetting parallels today , as scientists in one wave after another try to awaken us to the growing threat of global warming
- Still , from ancient times up to now , numerous souls have advanced wave upon wave , tripping to west , west , west ; chariots rumble and roll ; horses whinny and neigh and camel s bells drag on . west travellers have been treking along for millennia , with their heroic songs forming a continuous stream of history
- Although hong kong cinema is primarily a medium of mass entertainment , it possessed filmmakers who were socially concerned and who worked courageously to elevate the quality of hong kong films and win international recognition . filmmakers rose in each generation , one stepping into the breach as another passed from the scene
How can I put and write and define 前仆后继 in a sentence
and how is the word 前仆后继 used in a sentence and examples? 前仆后繼造句
, 前仆后继 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.