到 in a sentence
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- Wasn't he afraid to go there by himself ?
- I've certainly been remiss about things .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- Fit the tail assembly to the fuselage .
- By evening i was in low spirits again .
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- His night vision is not quite good enough .
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- We flew coach from denver to new york .
- Till then i may occupy her room .
- What associations does the sea have for you ?
- I can smell gas -- is the oven on ?
- On april 5 the doldrums eased .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- She wanted to throw herself into his arms .
- He hoped to obtain a passage to annam .
How can I put and write and define 到 in a sentence
and how is the word 到 used in a sentence and examples? 用到造句
, 到 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.