到那时 in a sentence
- Till then i may occupy her room .
- And then we can drop it on the world .
- By that time we were well and truly lost .
- Then i would like to bring in some new people .
- By then we shall know the result .
- She will have retired by then .
- When i get there , i 'll try to play to the score tactically .
- The earth will in time vaporize with its material and disperse .
- The time of trial will soon come; keep your valour till then .
- The work of the payload specialists like yourself will then seem quite routine .
- Inevitably we had by then explored every conceivable avenue of small talk .
- At that time my work will be finished and i will shrink back to my original little girl size .
- At that point i would sit in my library at home, do the serious company reading, and plan out the week ahead .
- He could speak to his father then as men spoke to one another, not in the trembling but in sweet confidence .
- By that time , the astra will have been flying through space for seventeen hours and will have circled the earth a great many times .
- Then his father could not beat him any more, or despise him any more, or mock him any more-he, john, the lord's anointed .
- This can be seen in the extreme case of the last stages of hyperinflation, when people largely give up using money and switch bater .
- Only then did i realize the importance of health
- They will have been married for 20 years by then
- And i realize now how terribly wrong it all was
How can I put and write and define 到那时 in a sentence
and how is the word 到那时 used in a sentence and examples? 用到那時造句
, 到那时 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.