凉 in a sentence
- I 'd like to drink a glass of cool boiled water ..
- The coolness of the night was delicious .
- Byron shaded his eyes to look around .
- The water ran cold when i turned the tap on .
- So long as one keeps calm , one does n't feel the heat too much .
- Cold horror penetrated her whole being .
- You want to know something that chills my blood ?
- Let the tea brew and cool a little before you drink it .
- Frank abandoned his axle as the heat in it died .
- We will try to cool the water .
- It was hot enough now to make us seek the shade .
- A young party is always provided with a shady lane .
- She 's got a cold or something .
- Rosemary looked at the frog, and her heart went cold .
- Winters may be quite cool at the northwestern extremities .
- When i finally saw the cardinal, i was under whelmed .
- Skelton's heart sank when kong told him the truth .
- The weather is getting cool .
- I gobbled my cold food that had been left covered on the table .
- Your soup is getting cold .
How can I put and write and define 凉 in a sentence
and how is the word 凉 used in a sentence and examples? 用涼造句
, 凉 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.