冰 in a sentence
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- When water becomes solid we call it ice .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- In other words, the ice begins to melt .
- The lorry went into a spin on a patch of ice .
- She turned a pirouette on the ice .
- Ice has difficulty in negotiating sharp corners .
- Whereas i am hot, and fire dissolves ice .
- The surface material consists of drift .
- His shot reverberated across the ice .
- The bird picked a hole in the ice with its beak .
- Water turns into ice when it freezes .
- The climbers cut steps in the ice .
- The ice on the river is thick enough to walk on .
- They broke the ice and carried water to the site .
- The upper surface of glacier is riven by crevasses .
- After the heavy frost the road was a sheet of ice .
- When i skate , i 'm fearful of the sparkling ice .
- What ice will you have--water ice or cream ice ?
- The ice forms early and dissolves late in the north .
- 冰 in English：Ⅰ名词(水凝结成的固体) ice 冰 in French：名glace动geler;rafraîchir avec de la gla...
- 冰 in Japanese：（1）氷.『量』层céng,块,片.（2）（氷のように）冷たく感じる.这水冰...
- 冰 in Korean：(1)[명사] 얼음.河里冻了冰了;강에 얼음이 얼었다结一层厚冰;두꺼운 ...
- 冰 in Russian：[bīng] = 氷 1) лёд 冰融化了 [bīng rónghuàle...
How can I put and write and define 冰 in a sentence
and how is the word 冰 used in a sentence and examples? 用冰造句
, 冰 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.