全力以赴 in a sentence
- We must hit with all our strength .
- That will call for every ounce of energy we have .
- He invested all his efforts in passing an exam .
- We must work like anything to finish on time .
- We went all out to win the game .
- The task exacts the utmost effort on our part .
- We were in it up to the hilt .
- I centered my attention now upon making enough money .
- He could have concentrated on the battle in south vietnam .
- You went into it knowing what you were fighting for .
- Since we are going to be in a confrontation we should go all-out .
- The game has little meaning unless you do your utmost to win .
- Warrington went to work with all his might, in place of his prostrate friend .
- To effect objects so dear to every patriot i shall devote myself with anxious solicitude .
- We decided to commit ourselves and began a full-scale excavation of the site in 1977 .
- There is another election coming on next fall, and he knows we are going to fight tooth and nail .
- Under the doctrine of flexible response we would still resort to all-out war if necessary .
- You remember that in the bible about being diligent in the lord's business, or something ?
- You play to win , and the game has little meaning unless you do you utmost to win .
- They're always reaching. and reaching out to the people they work with, trying to help them do their jobs better .
How can I put and write and define 全力以赴 in a sentence
and how is the word 全力以赴 used in a sentence and examples? 用全力以赴造句
, 全力以赴 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.