你最好 in a sentence
- You 'd better dissuade him from doing that .
- "you'd better get into the red knit. "
- Your best bet would be to call again tomorrow .
- You had better have thorough examination .
- Which of the boys is your best friend ?
- You'd better wash your hands of this affair .
- You had better presume no such thing .
- You'd better deliver on your promise .
- You would better not bother that guy .
- You 'd better reason things out with him calmly .
- You would do well to remember who is paying the bill .
- You had much better say a severe chill .
- You'd better brace yourself for some bad news .
- He is not a good guy. you'd better brush him off .
- You had better brush your untidy wig .
- You better see a psychiatrist .
- You had better make a full confession .
- You would better give me that book -- or else !
- You'd better cut out smoking too .
- You had better take care, he is very fascinating .
How can I put and write and define 你最好 in a sentence
and how is the word 你最好 used in a sentence and examples? 用你最好造句
, 你最好 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.