体内 in a sentence
- Anna felt the child flame within her .
- The bluetongue virus replicates in the insect .
- Mrnas could cross the chloroplast envelope in vivo .
- Some obscure disease had taken the fire out of her figure .
- The fertilized eggs are taken from the cow five or six days later .
- Ruth's life was endangered by cancerous cells at large in her body .
- Homeostasis is the state of maintaining a constant composition of blood .
- The first protector against the entry of microorganisms is the integument .
- Certain vague desires that had been invading her body were swept away .
- A nerve cell, for example, rapidly transmits electrical signals in the body .
- You not only spare the living but you get rid of the bad stuff in you .
- The bacteria may gain entry and develop internally as in wilts and stunts .
- A known gene with a desirable quality can be inserted into a rice plant .
- The short detention time is aggravated by improper chewing of food .
- The induction of a tumor by a virus in vivo can be reproduced in tissue cultures .
- Therefore probably some slow intralysosomal degradation of endogenous enzymes occurs .
- Photosensitizing substances may be introduced into the body by ingestion or by injection .
- Scientists had long thought that no animal could manufacture magnetite .
- The more water that can be put down in the body of the pig the more efficient growth will be .
- The ability of life to concentrate rare elements within itself is really quite remarkable .
How can I put and write and define 体内 in a sentence
and how is the word 体内 used in a sentence and examples? 體內造句
, 体内 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.