代谢 in a sentence
- Such sites act as metabolic sinks .
- The liver is the centre of metabolism in the body .
- Metabolism is a complexity of chemical reaction .
- Are they metabolized to more toxic compounds .
- Bile is produced as a byproduct of liver metabolism .
- A continuously open wound inhibits anabolism .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Folic acid metabolism has been shown to require potassium .
- Persons with diabetes suffer from improper metabolism of sugar .
- Antibiotics can cause disorders of water and salt metabolism .
- A number of intoxicants are associated with metabolic acidosis .
- The hypostase does not function in the transport of metabolites .
- Intact skin is a highly complex, metabolically active organ .
- A second experiment was designed to look for signs of catabolism .
- A large number of inborn errors of metabolism are known in man .
- He was one of the first to study what would now be called "metabolism" .
- Impressive metabolic alternations have been undergone during embryogenesis .
- Quantitative information on these aspects of protein metabolism is scarce .
- The integration of fat and carbohydrate metabolism is of great importance in the heart .
- Many surgical complications and disease processes inhibit normal nitrogen anabolism .
How can I put and write and define 代谢 in a sentence
and how is the word 代谢 used in a sentence and examples? 代謝造句
, 代谢 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.