代谢变化 in a sentence
- Impressive metabolic alternations have been undergone during embryogenesis .
- After several days, the enclosed atmosphere was tested for radioactivity, which might indicate that the nutrients had somehow been metabolized .
- Our bodies constantly metabolize the food we eat
- Changes in energy metabolism of static load - induced muscle injury
- Clinical analysis of protein and lipid metabolic changes in patients with nephritic syndrome
- They can be also partially metabolized in fatty acids , triglicerids , phospholipids or sterols
- Although unmetabolized pahs can have toxic effects , the major concern in animals is the ability of reactive metabolites to bind to proteins and dna
- Polyamines are a group of physiologically active substances in plants and their metabolic changes have a close relation to flower bud formation and development in high plants
- During the long run road of the evolution , a symbiosis system has formed between endophyte and host , the change of environment conditions and host metabolisms affect the change of genus and metabolism in endophytes correspondingly
- The potential clinical value of cell proliferation imaging could be to identify treatment " success " or " failure " much earlier than changes in tumor size or volume identified with computed tomography ( ct ) or magnetic resonance imaging ( mr ) , or changes in glucose metabolism measured with positron emission tomography ( pet ) . this may be particularly important in the evaluation of patients early in the course of treatment , particularly those patients being treated with cytostatic drugs
细胞增殖造影的临床价值在于肿瘤治疗效果成败?别能早于以电脑断层扫描( ct )或核磁共振造影( mr )发现的肿瘤大小或体积变化，或以正子放射电脑断层扫描( pet )所见的葡萄糖代谢变化，这对那些疗程使用细胞增殖抑制药物治疗的病人早期评估特别重要。
How can I put and write and define 代谢变化 in a sentence
and how is the word 代谢变化 used in a sentence and examples? 代謝變化造句
, 代谢变化 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.