从容自若 in a sentence
- Today her poise had crumbled .
- It enabled us to have a welcome bath , and generally ease off after our first taste of mountaineering
- An oblong metal ring with a spring clip , used in mountaineering to attach a running rope to a piton or similar device
- The waiter had no suspicions ; andrea spoke with perfect composure , he had a cigar in his mouth , and his hands in the pocket of his top coat ; his clothes were fashionably made , his chin smooth , his boots irreproachable ; he looked merely as if he had stayed out very late , that was all
- All took their places , or rather the ladies formed a circle , while the gentlemen more indifferent to the restraints of what boileau calls the " energetic style " commented on the feverish agitation of andrea , on m . danglars riveted attention , eug nie s composure , and the light and sprightly manner in which the baroness treated this important affair
How can I put and write and define 从容自若 in a sentence
and how is the word 从容自若 used in a sentence and examples? 從容自若造句
, 从容自若 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.