交换意见 in a sentence
- We meet every so often and compare notes .
- The frank exchange of views contributed to better understanding .
- Their first exchange set the tone for a new relationship .
- Had the post been to go a day later we might have been at liberty to communicate this whole matter .
- We exchange views with china on different i ues
- We exchange views with china on different issues
- I am in communication with him on this subject
- I take this opportunity to exchange views with you
- Every week they got together and compared notes
- Changing of words is the lighting of hearts
- The staff exchanged opinions in the meeting
- The meeting gave them an opportunity to exchange views
- Exchange of opinions so as to reach agreement
- He is now comparing note with his co - worker about the job
- We agreed to continue our exchange of views on these issues
- Shwf exchanges views with poultry trade representatives
- A conference at which advice is given or views are exchanged
- An exchange of opinions is helpful
- I like to get together with my colleagues for a meeting of the minds
- You two have an exchange of views
How can I put and write and define 交换意见 in a sentence
and how is the word 交换意见 used in a sentence and examples? 用交換意見造句
, 交换意见 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.