中心 in a sentence
- He was a center of a political donnybrook .
- What is the instantaneous center of revolution ?
- There is a flagstaff in the centre of the ground .
- She loves to be the centre of interest .
- I have an apartment in downtown manhattan .
- The current is strongest in the middle of the river .
- Assessment centers do present some problems .
- Granting loans goes to the heart of banking .
- The center of support should be made adjustable .
- Brain is the master control center of the body .
- The center housed a priceless treasure trove .
- The liver is the centre of metabolism in the body .
- The lake has a depth in the middle of 300 feet ...
- The signals are transmitted to the observation center .
- The meeting will be held in the community center .
- The center was competently staffed .
- Migration tends to smooth differences in the center .
- He turned recklessly toward the centre of the town .
- Dreams are absolutely egoistic .
- Carlson's "people orientation" wasn't enough .
How can I put and write and define 中心 in a sentence
and how is the word 中心 used in a sentence and examples? 用中心造句
, 中心 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.