不屈不挠 in a sentence
- He carried off the palm by sheer perseverance .
- He is endowed with indomitable will .
- It is built on the unhampered initiative .
- Vegetation invariably struggles towards the light .
- Cawperwood looked at his wife with unflinching eyes .
- They kept up the form of running with undiminished courage .
- Never was anything at once so frail and so indomitable .
- This time the chase would be long and hard and unrelenting .
- Thereafter he turned into a tiredless advocate of negotiations .
- She was ever remarkable for her perseverance, for her industry .
- I can affirm that he is tenacious and pertinacious as are few .
- In any event, walters saved our march 16 trip with the imagination and tenacity .
- He appeared before me, not as the untiring and incomparable agitator, but as a man of learning .
- He appeared before me, not as the untiring and incomparable socialist agitator, but as a man of learning .
- At the same time i marveled at something unyielding in his character which was carrying him through so finely .
- Through their bravery and perseverance, they have provided us with a moving testament to the universality of the human thirst for political freedom .
- The secret of success is constancy of purpose
- We should learn from her undaunted spirits
- He is a tireless fighter against racism
- Fraudulent practices with unyielding perseverance
How can I put and write and define 不屈不挠 in a sentence
and how is the word 不屈不挠 used in a sentence and examples? 不屈不撓造句
, 不屈不挠 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.