万一 in a sentence
- When the worst comes to the worst , …
- If the worst comes to the worst , …
- What would happen in case of miscalculation ?
- If i should fail i would try again .
- If they shot him death, i was not the cause .
- If you should change your mind , do let me know .
- If anything should happen to me ...
- If they did come out, he would have to kill them .
- He fears if he relaxes the joints they will buckle .
- What if the rumour is true ?
- If there's a general court martial i'll have to say so .
- If anything happened to him, i would become president .
- If chance will have me king .
- Tung and fong continued their vigil, hoping against hope .
- If the day turns out wet we may have to change our plans .
- If something should happen to her , please ring me up at once .
- In the event of an incident, it will be a hanging for all hands .
- Byron's eyes will pop out of his head, if he ever shows up .
- Mr. hopkins would not forgive us if some misfortune befell you .
- If anything happens to me he is going to have nobody to look out for him .
How can I put and write and define 万一 in a sentence
and how is the word 万一 used in a sentence and examples? 用萬一造句
, 万一 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.