一 in a sentence
- She rose and took a tentative step backward .
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- Reynolds grinned and boomed at me .
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- They swindled the nation of a million .
- Last-minute doubts were assailing her .
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- He beckoned a second bodyguard, lou .
- And now behold a new trend of affairs .
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- I had to wait a full hour for the bus .
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- A freighter slipped by, heading seaward .
- The colossus would soar higher into the sky .
- His glance ranged over the orderly rows .
- They paid me the princely sum of $ 500 .
- Wasn't he afraid to go there by himself ?
How can I put and write and define 一 in a sentence
and how is the word 一 used in a sentence and examples? 用一造句
, 一 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.