一举一动 in a sentence
- Unreality cloaked their movements .
- The boy acts like one possessed .
- All her motions were graceful .
- It made everything between them more overt .
- He was published by every gesture, by every word .
- The attitude was implicit in everything he did .
- She was quick-footed and energetic in all her movements .
- The women here do certainly act like all possessed .
- All her attitudes were naturally grand and majestical .
- We 're newcomers here and must be careful with what we do .
- All his motions and evolutions expressed a dry, cautious, acuteness .
- From now on your movements will be the subject of close attention .
- He liked to watch her, and again admired the chief's taste .
- I move more rigid than all the others with a sense of judgement .
- There was a slow smiling air about her, and about everything she did .
- The police will have stooges watching every move of the suspected terrorists .
- She who had always looked up to kath had been talking about poor kath .
- When you find yourself in a position of leadership, people follow your every move .
- There she stood, so slender, so elegant, so airy and undulating in all her motions .
- The wealth of her graces was inexhaustible--she beautified the commonest action .
How can I put and write and define 一举一动 in a sentence
and how is the word 一举一动 used in a sentence and examples? 一舉一動造句
, 一举一动 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.