一丝不苟 in a sentence
- Granny bore the standard for god .
- Billy is punctilious in the performance of his duties .
- Davis stuck to that decision resolve meticulously .
- Miss stackpole was a strictly veracious reporter .
- He was a spry, suave, and very precise general .
- Carefully she rubbed and ironed every fold and every hem .
- The new york ritual was precise and inflexible in such matters .
- He wiped his hands on his fatigue trousers with a slow thorough motion .
- There are many notes which indicate how scrupulous jane is about facts .
- He was the tough man, sounding warnings and bringing bad news .
- The tests, both regular and special, were usually serious, exacting sessions .
- He was as crisp as a new dollar bill-as clean, sharp, firmly limned .
- Ramon studied margaret's rapt attention to detail as she worked on the sculpture .
- She inquired scrupulously about her husband's health and about the young man's own .
- He was a man of forty, thin, with a pinched face, precise and rather pedantic .
- I was near two months performing this last work for i finished them very complete .
- Stern in the outlines of action, mild in the details, he was serious throughout all .
- Not with standing her strict attention to all domestic affairs, she always appeared the clean well-dressed mistress of the house .
- It was the letter of a mode graduate student, polite, detailed, highly organized, with the usual academic circumlocutions .
- This cannot be explained away as a coarse western deficiency; though his taste swung from joyous profanity to extremes of prudishness .
How can I put and write and define 一丝不苟 in a sentence
and how is the word 一丝不苟 used in a sentence and examples? 用一絲不茍造句
, 一丝不苟 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.