young in Chinese
[ jʌŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "young"Synonyms of "young""young" in a sentence"young" meaning
- One day he carried off a young girl .
- Our youngest boy has gone down with mumps .
- All he saw was one young spotty man .
- He wished he were young again, single .
- Young people surpass old men in strength .
- Young princes speak in courtly phrases .
- He 's forty but looks much younger .
- The young lady remained in his thought .
- Mr. richards : who is this young man ?
- The young cheap-jack had got the gift of gab .
- (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
Synonyms: immature, Adjective
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
- not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting"; "a young hand at plowing"
Synonyms: unseasoned, untested, untried,
- being in its early stage; "a young industry"; "the day is still young"
- suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh; "he is young for his age"
Synonyms: youthful, vernal, Noun
- any immature animal
- young people collectively; "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
"young ones" in Chinese, "young turk" in Chinese, "young blood" in Chinese, "young man" in Chinese, "young berry" in Chinese, "young one" in Chinese, "young lady" in Chinese, "young timer" in Chinese, "younes" in Chinese, "younes el aynaoui" in Chinese, "younes kaboul" in Chinese, "youness" in Chinese, "younet" in Chinese, "young actress" in Chinese, "young adam" in Chinese, "young adult" in Chinese, "young adult chronic patient" in Chinese,