yellow in Chinese
[ 'jeləu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "yellow"Synonyms of "yellow"Use "yellow" in a sentence
past tense: yellowed past participle: yellowed plural: yellows present participle: yellowing
- He coloured the picture with a yellow crayon .
- The leaves of the book were yellowing with age .
- Yellow dust was dropping from the limetrees .
- Katherine has a horror of wearing yellow dresses .
- The captain tapped the blue and yellow chart .
- Set the pine in the clay, and it will turn yellow .
- Her face had turned a milky yellow colour .
- If you mix red and yellow , you get orange .
- She pushed heavy yellow hair away from her face .
- They have red and yellow plumes in their hats .
- easily frightened
Synonyms: chicken, chickenhearted, lily-livered, white-livered, yellow-bellied,
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
Synonyms: yellowish, xanthous,
- affected by jaundice which causes yellowing of skin etc
Synonyms: jaundiced, icteric,
- cowardly or treacherous; "the little yellow stain of treason"-M.W.Straight; "too yellow to stand and fight"
- changed to a yellowish color by age; "yellowed parchment"
- typical of tabloids; "sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal"; "yellow press"
Synonyms: scandalmongering, sensationalistic, Verb
- turn yellow; "The pages of the book began to yellow"
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
"yellow livered" in Chinese, "yellow journalism" in Chinese, "yellow dog" in Chinese, "straw yellow" in Chinese, "yellow hammer" in Chinese, "yellow oak" in Chinese, "yellow paint" in Chinese, "yellow card" in Chinese, "cadmium yellow" in Chinese, "yelling" in Chinese, "yellinski" in Chinese, "yelloknife" in Chinese, "yellot" in Chinese, "yellov" in Chinese, "yellow ab" in Chinese, "yellow about the gills" in Chinese, "yellow acid" in Chinese, "yellow adipose tissue" in Chinese,