year in Chinese
[ jə:, jiə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "year"Synonyms of "year"Use "year" in a sentence
- He had been cheating the taxman for years .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- She practised as a solicitor for many years .
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- Time zipped by and the year was soon over .
- The treaty has been prolonged for another ten years .
- He is wise , learned beyond his years .
- My mind drifts to the years of my youth .
- He's been perfectly harmless for nine years .
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of ''97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the year 1920"
Synonyms: twelvemonth, yr,
- a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"
"sidereal year" in Chinese, "election year" in Chinese, "civil year" in Chinese, "cosmic year" in Chinese, "equinoctial year" in Chinese, "school year" in Chinese, "bank year" in Chinese, "new year" in Chinese, "vintage year" in Chinese, "yeang dangkum" in Chinese, "yeang dangkum i" in Chinese, "yeankee bond" in Chinese, "yeanling" in Chinese, "yeaple" in Chinese, "year - class dominance" in Chinese, "year 1" in Chinese, "year 10,000 problem" in Chinese, "year 13" in Chinese,