yank in Chinese
How to pronounce "yank"Use "yank" in a sentence
past tense: yanked past participle: yanked present participle: yanking
- Tanner yanked the gun free of the arab .
- No, the yanks are not quite ready to advance .
- He tried to yank his mind back out of fantasy .
- Suddenly she caught me by the back of my collar and yanked me from the seat .
- Let's imagine tying a rope to a tree and yanking the free end up and down .
- Yank lined up some black businessmen to sponsor joe as a professional boxer, and he won four fights .
- Please raise the box gently , not yank it up
- And yanked the little thingies off before i had to answer
- Don ' t yank at the rope . children , it might break
- Yank off the bandage the doctor uncovered the wound
- pull, or move with a sudden movement; "He turned the handle and jerked the door open"