yak in Chinese
How to pronounce "yak"Use "yak" in a sentence
(yakked , yakking ) 〔拟声〕〔美俚〕谈个没完没了，闲扯。
- I shouted at the yak , but he didn ' t move
- He yakked on endlessly about his wife
- Molecular breeding and its application in yak breeding
- " like playing roulette and drinking booze and yakking .
- Wild yaks wild yaks , the so - called kings of plateau
- - some kind of a yak ? - no , that ' s a llama
- - some kind of a yak ? - no , that ' s a iiama
- Some kind of a yak ? - no , that ' s a llama
- Some kind of a yak ? - no , that ' s a iiama
- I ' m nervous . i yak when i get nervous
- large long-haired wild ox of Tibet often domesticated
Synonyms: Bos grunniens,
- noisy talkVerb
Synonyms: yack, yakety-yak, chatter, cackle,
- talk profusely; "she was yakking away about her grandchildren"
What is the meaning of yak in Chinese and how to say yak in Chinese? yak Chinese meaning, yak的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.