yacht in Chinese
[ jɔt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "yacht"Synonyms of "yacht""yacht" in a sentence"yacht" meaning
past tense: yachted past participle: yachted plural: yachts present participle: yachting
- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks .
- They're building a goddam yacht harbor .
- Will you crew for me on my yacht ?
- The yacht was sailing free over the sea .
- The yacht was a handsome craft .
- They picked up the yacht on their radar screen .
- The new yacht is smaller and therefore cheaper .
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar .
- She had meant to drive down to the quay and rejoin the yacht .
- She sails her own yacht .
- an expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing
Synonyms: racing yacht, Verb
- travel in a yacht
"yachting" in Chinese, "ice yacht" in Chinese, "yacht club" in Chinese, "yacht people" in Chinese, "yacht racing" in Chinese, "yachmenyuk" in Chinese, "yachnayev" in Chinese, "yachongtoua" in Chinese, "yachoon" in Chinese, "yachroutu" in Chinese, "yacht balloon sail" in Chinese, "yacht basin" in Chinese, "yacht berth" in Chinese, "yacht blue" in Chinese,