writing in Chinese
[ 'raitiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "writing"Synonyms of "writing""writing" in a sentence"writing" meaning
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- Lu xun writes with a leisurely pace .
- Yes , dear , i will write to mother .
- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- He can write music that really swings .
- He wrote his letter to hayward all the same .
- Was the note written on hotel stationery ?
- I must remember to write and thank her .
- Both girls write to each other regularly now .
- They have written up his new novel .
- the activity of putting something in written form; "she did the thinking while he did the writing"
Synonyms: committal to writing,
- the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
Synonyms: authorship, composition, penning,
- letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language; "he turned the paper over so the writing wouldn''t show"; "the doctor''s writing was illegible"
- the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect); "the writing in her novels is excellent"; "that editorial was a fine piece of writing"
Synonyms: written material, piece of writing,
- (usually plural) the collected work of an author; "the idea occurs with increasing frequency in Hemingway''s writings"
"wrote" in Chinese, "written" in Chinese, "write" in Chinese, "object writing" in Chinese, "writing set" in Chinese, "sky writing" in Chinese, "writing ink" in Chinese, "mirror writing" in Chinese, "writing desk" in Chinese, "writhen" in Chinese, "writhing" in Chinese, "writhing number" in Chinese, "writhing tongue" in Chinese, "writhing write" in Chinese, "writing off process" in Chinese, "writing a chinese friendly letter" in Chinese, "writing a conclusion" in Chinese, "writing a cv or resume" in Chinese,