worm in Chinese
[ wə:m ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "worm"Synonyms of "worm""worm" in a sentence"worm" meaning
past tense: wormed past participle: wormed plural: worms present participle: worming
- She had wormed from him his secret .
- The worms have perforated the mucosa to suck blood .
- This tree has been eaten hollow by worms .
- These worms are placed in dilute salt solutions .
- " the early bird catches the worm . "
- Worms reject the finer particles when feeding .
- That is what kills the worm that haunts us .
- All species of worms in a habitat are considered .
- The worm was crushed under the feet .
- Birds feed on worms and grains .
- any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae
- screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network; "worms take advantage of automatic file sending and receiving features found on many computers"
- a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
Synonyms: louse, insect, dirt ball, Verb
- to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt''s embrace"
Synonyms: writhe, wrestle, wriggle, squirm, twist,
"guinea worm" in Chinese, "worm lizard" in Chinese, "army worm" in Chinese, "galley worm" in Chinese, "sludge worm" in Chinese, "geometrical worm" in Chinese, "dew worm" in Chinese, "belly worm" in Chinese, "bladder worm" in Chinese, "worlee" in Chinese, "worlembraki" in Chinese, "worley" in Chinese, "worlitz" in Chinese, "worlledge" in Chinese, "worm a secret out of sb" in Chinese, "worm adjustment" in Chinese, "worm air compressor" in Chinese, "worm and bevel gear" in Chinese,