worker in Chinese
[ 'wə:kə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "worker"Synonyms of "worker""worker" in a sentence"worker" meaning
- With one voice , the workers voted to strike .
- The workers had to live on their savings .
- The workers were assembled in the hall .
- My father means me to be a worker .
- He substituted for the worker who was ill .
- Workers usually clock off at 5:30 .
- Striking workers picketed the factory .
- The workers received their wages in cash .
- Idle industries cast workers into unemployment .
- But he liked to impress his fellow workers .
- sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- a person who works at a specific occupation; "he is a good worker"
- a person who acts and gets things done; "he''s a principal actor in this affair"; "when you want something done get a doer"; "he''s a miracle worker"
Synonyms: actor, doer,
- a member of the working class (not necessarily employed); "workers of the world--unite!"
Synonyms: proletarian, prole,
"sex worker" in Chinese, "guest worker" in Chinese, "unpaid workers" in Chinese, "foundry worker" in Chinese, "success worker" in Chinese, "settlement worker" in Chinese, "transport workers" in Chinese, "bench worker" in Chinese, "welfare worker" in Chinese, "worked timber" in Chinese, "worked up" in Chinese, "worked-in length" in Chinese, "worked-out mine" in Chinese, "worked-out quarry" in Chinese, "worker accounting clerk in shift group" in Chinese, "worker accounting clerk in shift-group" in Chinese, "worker alienation" in Chinese, "worker and staff with regular income" in Chinese,