work of art in Chinese
- He proposed an exhibition of works of art .
- This landscape painting is a consummate work of art ...
- We have a beautiful house, a regular work of art .
- Her calligraphy as well as her painting can be rated as superb works of art .
- A knowledge to anatomy helpd to the appreciation of works of art .
- Works of art and priceless historical records were ruthlessly destroyed .
- The prices of works of art at craft fairs are usually very reasonable .
- It is a real work of art and quite a "feature" of the fair .
- They had laboured for three years to produce this floating work of art .
- The characters are often defined by parallels with works of art .
- art that is a product of one of the fine arts (especially a painting or sculpture of artistic merit)
"arts" in Chinese, "art" in Chinese, "work notification" in Chinese, "work occupation time" in Chinese, "work of acceleration" in Chinese, "work of adhesion" in Chinese, "work of amber art" in Chinese, "work of art eg a statue made of bronze" in Chinese, "work of breathing" in Chinese, "work of cohesion" in Chinese, "work of cultivating soil" in Chinese,