witness in Chinese
[ 'witnis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "witness"Synonyms of "witness"Use "witness" in a sentence
past tense: witnessed past participle: witnessed plural: witnesses present participle: witnessing
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- Will the next witness please take the stand ?
- The statements of the two witnesses conflict .
- He sailed into the witness , accusing him of lying .
- His incompetence was painful to witness .
- There was good reason to discredit the witness .
- None could witness that he was present .
- In my submission , the witness is lying .
- The witness said he never thought of it .
- He made a very poor witness for himself .
- testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
Synonyms: spectator, viewer, watcher, looker,
- someone who sees an event and reports what happened
Synonyms: witnesser, informant,
- (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
Synonyms: attestant, attestor, attestator,
- (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- be a witness to; "She witnessed the accident and had to testify in court"
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
Synonyms: find, see,
"witness stand" in Chinese, "witness chair" in Chinese, "witness box" in Chinese, "crown witness" in Chinese, "witness mark" in Chinese, "witman" in Chinese, "witmarsum" in Chinese, "witmer" in Chinese, "witmeyer" in Chinese, "witne line" in Chinese, "witness a document" in Chinese, "witness a rapid rise to prosperity" in Chinese, "witness against the accused" in Chinese, "witness assembly" in Chinese,