winner in Chinese
[ 'winə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "winner"Synonyms of "winner""winner" in a sentence"winner" meaning
- I hope to announce the winner shortly .
- The prizes were distributed among five winners .
- He was responsible for placing the winners .
- The winner won three games out of five .
- The winner 's time was 11.6 seconds .
- I knew we had a winner .
- Everybody spots the chinese team as the winner ...
- Life had cast her in the role of a winner .
- The winner was presented with a trophy .
- Their latest model is certain to be a winner .
- a person with a record of successes; "his son would never be the achiever that his father was"; "only winners need apply"; "if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
Synonyms: achiever, success, succeeder,
- a gambler who wins a bet
- the contestant who wins the contest
"safe winner" in Chinese, "vote winner" in Chinese, "winnekendonk" in Chinese, "winnemucca" in Chinese, "winnemucca lake" in Chinese, "winnen" in Chinese, "winnenden" in Chinese, "winner and loser" in Chinese, "winner brothers co" in Chinese, "winner declaration" in Chinese, "winner food products ltd" in Chinese,