winking in Chinese
How to pronounce "winking"Synonyms of "winking"Use "winking" in a sentence
眨眼。 as easy as winking 极容易(的)。 like winking 〔俚语〕转瞬间；很快地；出乎意外地；有力地。
- Lou looked back and winked at carl .
- The satellite disappeared in a wink .
- A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse ..
- She pointed to those things, winking .
- The little girl winked back her tears .
- Then i would wink at my little sister .
- Anyone can do it , it 's as easy as winking .
- Mel winked at egan jaffers .
- Without exaggeration i can say that i hardly slept a wink .
- He winked and went off at last .
"wink" in Chinese
, "forty wink" in Chinese
, "winkhaus" in Chinese
, "winkie" in Chinese
, "winkie direko" in Chinese
, "winkiel" in Chinese
, "winkin" in Chinese
, "winking center" in Chinese
, "winking centers" in Chinese
, "winking echoes" in Chinese
, "winking entertainment" in Chinese
What is the meaning of winking in Chinese and how to say winking in Chinese? winking Chinese meaning, winking的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.