wink in Chinese
[ wiŋk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "wink"Synonyms of "wink"Use "wink" in a sentence
past tense: winked past participle: winked plural: winks present participle: winking
- Lou looked back and winked at carl .
- The satellite disappeared in a wink .
- A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse ..
- She pointed to those things, winking .
- The little girl winked back her tears .
- Then i would wink at my little sister .
- Anyone can do it , it 's as easy as winking .
- Mel winked at egan jaffers .
- Without exaggeration i can say that i hardly slept a wink .
- He winked and went off at last .
- a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
Synonyms: blink, eye blink, blinking, winking, nictitation, nictation,
- closing one eye quickly as a signal
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
Synonyms: blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, New York minute, Verb
- briefly shut the eyes; "The TV announcer never seems to blink"
Synonyms: blink, nictitate, nictate,
- signal by winking; "She winked at him"
- force to go away by blinking; "blink away tears"
Synonyms: blink, blink away,
- gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
Synonyms: flash, blink, twinkle, winkle,