winding in Chinese
[ 'waindiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "winding"Synonyms of "winding""winding" in a sentence"winding" meaning
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Put on your overcoat. the wind is thrilling .
- There was a bitterly cold east wind blowing .
- He came to me this morning to raise the wind .
- The natural wind is turbulent or gusty .
- We heard the moan of the wind last night .
- The island's most constant visitor is the wind .
- The sails are torn ; they won't catch the wind .
- The wind blew my umbrella wrong side out .
- The wind turned my umbrella inside out .
- the act of winding or twisting; "he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind"
Synonyms: wind, twist, Adjective
- of a path e.g.; "meandering streams"; "rambling forest paths"; "the river followed its wandering course"; "a winding country road"
Synonyms: meandering, rambling, wandering,
- marked by repeated turns and bends; "a tortuous road up the mountain"; "winding roads are full of surprises"; "had to steer the car down a twisty track"
Synonyms: tortuous, twisting, twisty, voluminous,