will in Chinese
[ wil ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "will"Use "will" in a sentence
past tense: willed past participle: willed present participle: willing
- That will add strength to your argument .
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- Some of the days i will clean the house for him .
- I 'm not sure just what day he will leave .
- Two of them will exhaust his income .
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there''s a will there''s a way"
- a legal document declaring a person''s wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
Synonyms: testament, Verb
- determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
- decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
- leave or give by will after one''s death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
Synonyms: bequeath, leave,