whooping in Chinese
- The sick child whooped all night long .
- Mobs of drunken men were whooping it up .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- Whooping cough is very prevalent just now .
- This newspaper is whooping for leftist candidates .
- We were awakened by the whoops of the sick baby .
- He gave a whoop of joy when he saw his new bicycle .
- Tom whooped until he was hoarse, but it was of no use .
- The risk still seems far less than the hazards of whooping cough in the young child .
- The republicans made a great whoop and a holler about the honesty of federal employees .
"whoop" in Chinese, "whooping cough" in Chinese, "whooping crane" in Chinese, "whoopee under moon-night" in Chinese, "whoopee water" in Chinese, "whooper" in Chinese, "whooper swan" in Chinese, "whoopi goldberg" in Chinese, "whooping cough syndrome" in Chinese, "whooping cough toxin" in Chinese, "whooping cough vaccine" in Chinese, "whooping cough virus" in Chinese,