wharf in Chinese
[ (h)wɔ:f ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "wharf"Synonyms of "wharf""wharf" in a sentence"wharf" meaning
- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- Beck's mercedes, with its large diplomatic medallion on the radiator drove up the wharf and stopped .
- Justine kept doggedly to her place at the rail until the wharf was a few hard lines and little pink pinheads in the distance .
- Temporary traffic arrangement on wharf road , north point
- The reappearance of the korean wharf site in mount putuo
- a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
Synonyms: pier, wharfage, dock, Verb
- moor at a wharf; "The ship was wharfed"
- come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
Synonyms: moor, berth,
- discharge at a wharf; "wharf the passengers"
- store on a wharf; "Wharf the merchandise"
- provide with a wharf; "Wharf the mouth of the river"
"wharves" in Chinese, "sufferance wharf" in Chinese, "whareama" in Chinese, "whareama river" in Chinese, "wharehouse" in Chinese, "wharekakahu" in Chinese, "wharerata" in Chinese, "wharf limited" in Chinese, "wharf (holdings) limited" in Chinese, "wharf (holdings) ltd" in Chinese, "wharf age" in Chinese,