wet in Chinese
[ wet ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "wet"Synonyms of "wet""wet" in a sentence"wet" meaning
past tense: wet past participle: wet present participle: wetting
- He was tired out and wet through .
- Deep slush underfoot made her shoes wet .
- I couldn't look up. my eyes were getting wet .
- Just so we don't get our tails wet .
- Maybe if i wet my whistle, i'll perk up .
- He caught a chill from getting wet in the rain .
- Wet weather may continue for a few more days .
- Her wet clothes moulded round her body .
- Oliver wet his great thumb griefly .
- I guess i'm still wet behind the ears .
- covered or soaked with a liquid such as water; "a wet bathing suit"; "wet sidewalks"; "wet weather"
- producing or secreting milk; "a wet nurse"; "a wet cow"; "lactating cows"
- supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages; "a wet candidate running on a wet platform"; "a wet county"
- containing moisture or volatile components; "wet paint"
- very drunk
Synonyms: besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight,
- consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor; "a wet cargo"; "a wet canteen"
- make one''s bed or clothes wet by urinating; "This eight year old boy still wets his bed"
- cause to become wet; "Wet your face"
- wetness caused by water; "drops of wet gleamed on the window"
"wetter" in Chinese, "heavy wet" in Chinese, "wet food" in Chinese, "wet lab" in Chinese, "wet fly" in Chinese, "wet dream" in Chinese, "wet bob" in Chinese, "wet cell" in Chinese, "wet treatment" in Chinese, "weszpremy" in Chinese, "weszter" in Chinese, "weszycki" in Chinese, "wes征" in Chinese, "wes征,胆囊壁、强光团、声影三合征" in Chinese, "wet kiln" in Chinese, "wet (saturated) adiabatic lapse rate" in Chinese, "wet `n` wild" in Chinese, "wet ability" in Chinese,