weight in Chinese
[ weit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "weight"Synonyms of "weight""weight" in a sentence"weight" meaning
past tense: weighted past participle: weighted plural: weights present participle: weighting
- The timber carries the whole weight of the roof .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- A set of calibrated weights will be needed .
- Your representations have weight with me .
- Hearn felt the weight and resistance .
- The weight of this steel plate is one ton .
- The subscribed names carry weight .
- She 's starving herself trying to lose weight .
- The roof collapsed under the weight of the snow .
- The baby doubled its weight in a year .
- an artifact that is heavy
- sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
Synonyms: free weight, exercising weight,
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- the relative importance granted to something; "his opinion carries great weight"; "the progression implied an increasing weightiness of the items listed"
- an oppressive feeling of heavy force; "bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
- (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- a unit used to measure weight; "he placed two weights in the scale pan"
Synonyms: weight unit,
- a system of units used to express the weight of something
Synonyms: system of weights, Verb
- present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Synonyms: slant, angle,
- weight down with a load
Synonyms: burden, burthen, weight down,
- "weight" meaning: Noun: weight weyt The vertical force e...
- "weight" meaning in Japanese: １weight n. 重量, 重さ; 分銅(ふんどう), 衡量体系; 重荷, 圧迫; 重要性, 重み, 有力; 〔ス...
- "weight" meaning in Korean: 무게, 중량, 저울눈, 형량, 무거운 물건, 추, 분동, 무거운 짐, 압박, 부담, 중요성, 영향력, 가...
- "weight" meaning in Russian: 1) вес Ex: specific weight удельный вес Ex: my weight is 1...
- "weight" meaning in Arabic: n. الوزن, ثقل, وزن, حمولة, وطأة, نفوذ, أهمية, سيطرة
- "weight" meaning in French: n. poids; charge; force; importance, influence v. gross...
"natural weight" in Chinese, "weight lifting" in Chinese, "equivalent weight" in Chinese, "sash weights" in Chinese, "weight watcher" in Chinese, "avoirdupois weight" in Chinese, "make weight" in Chinese, "weight throw" in Chinese, "kerb weight" in Chinese, "weighman" in Chinese, "weighmaster" in Chinese, "weighpocket" in Chinese, "weighshaft" in Chinese, "weighstation" in Chinese, "weight (hourly) space velocity (whsv)" in Chinese, "weight 150kg" in Chinese, "weight according to the manifest" in Chinese, "weight account" in Chinese,