we in Chinese
[ wi:; wi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "we""we" in a sentence"we" meaning
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- We walked along the thames embankment .
- We have also tried to set an example for others .
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- We were bogged down by overwork .
- We made concessions for the sake of peace .
- Nothing we say penetrates his thick skull !
- We can't be all that fussy out here .
- We 've spotted the enemy battery position .