waveform in Chinese
[ 'weivfɔ:m ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "waveform"Synonyms of "waveform""waveform" in a sentence"waveform" meaning
- The waveform is onticeably less rich in the higher frequency .
- A graph which shows this variation with time is called a waveform .
- Conversely, a waveform can not be specified without these three quantities .
- The imposition of a curved phase characteristic reduces the peak amplitude of the waveform .
- We begin to see, from this material, how to visualize a waveform from its spectrum .
- A particular peak or trough of the waveform can be picked to this accuracy, perhaps .
- From these waveforms, a sequence of numbers may be written which correspond to the given waveforms .
- The resulting waveforms depend upon the amplitudes, wavelengths, and timing of the incoming waves .
- Electrodynamic shakers are used in most cases because they can operate over a broad frequency range with accurately controlled waveform .
- 33250a function arbitrary waveform generator , 80 mhz
"timing waveform" in Chinese, "waveform digitizer" in Chinese, "impulse waveform" in Chinese, "spatial waveform" in Chinese, "waveform convertor" in Chinese, "sine waveform" in Chinese, "sawtooth waveform" in Chinese, "staircase waveform" in Chinese, "complex waveform" in Chinese, "wavediffraction" in Chinese, "wavedrag" in Chinese, "waveenergy" in Chinese, "waveenergyflux" in Chinese, "waveforce" in Chinese, "waveform acquisition equipment" in Chinese, "waveform acquisition equpment" in Chinese, "waveform amplitude distortion" in Chinese, "waveform amplitude exponent" in Chinese,