wave the in Chinese
- The policeman waved the traffic moving on .
- He came out waving the document at the crowd .
- He waved the stick at them .
- He then waved the tattered ensign above his head .
- "hope you don't mind the smoke?" porter waved the fat cigar .
- Waving the sheriff a pleasant farewell, he hurried on his way to cowperwood's house .
- Again we call the faster wave the longitudinal and the slower wave the shear shock wave .
- The lady : ( waves the assassins ) be careful , farewell
- She waved the red flag for the car to stop
- Immortal souls face the ranks , waving the sword as warrior
"wave tank" in Chinese, "wave telemetering system" in Chinese, "wave tendency report" in Chinese, "wave test" in Chinese, "wave texture" in Chinese, "wave the anti-terrorism banner, to" in Chinese, "wave the big stick at" in Chinese, "wave the bloody shirt" in Chinese, "wave the flag several times" in Chinese,