walker in Chinese
[ 'wɔ:kə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "walker"Synonyms of "walker""walker" in a sentence"walker" meaning
- At a circus, there is usually a tightrope walker .
- "she is naturally indelicate," mrs. walker declared .
- I've been telling mrs. walker how mean you were !
- It is a question of being a tightrope walker or not .
- He is a brisk walker .
- The two groups of walkers joined up for the rest of the holiday .
- One day, tom walker was returning home through a dark forest .
- ? little sally walker sitting in hersaucer ?
- Mr jone : could i speak to anna walker , please
- That is why i am on this porch , lvy walker
- an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
Synonyms: baby-walker, go-cart,
- a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps invalids or the handicapped or the aged to walk
Synonyms: Zimmer, Zimmer frame,
- a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- a person who travels by foot
Synonyms: pedestrian, footer,
"night walker" in Chinese, "oxygen walker" in Chinese, "sleeping walker" in Chinese, "walkenbach" in Chinese, "walkendorf" in Chinese, "walkendorff" in Chinese, "walkenried" in Chinese, "walkeova" in Chinese, "walker (machine)" in Chinese, "walker abrader" in Chinese, "walker advancer" in Chinese, "walker bay" in Chinese,