wage differential in Chinese
- That would upset the wage differential .
- Existing distortions in wage differentials will be magnified .
- Marketization and gender wage differentials
- Compensating wage differential
- First of all , raw gender wage differentials increased significantly from 1989 to 1997
- First , the existence of the regional labor wage differentials in china during recent years is supported by the analysis of variance ( anova )
- In future wage differentials should be widened , so that genuinely capable people who have contributed greatly to the country receive much higher pay than others
- The conclusions of the paper are , in the era of economic transition , the effect of gender factor on employment access has diminished , but the gender wage differential has increased
- The brc said : “ if the minimum wage continues to grow at its recent average rate , employment will fall and employers will find themselves unable to reward skills , preserve wage differentials and provide valued non - wage benefits
- In addition , it is found that the change in mainland china ' s regional urban - rural income differential is primarily affected by the urban - rural employment wage differential , foreign direct investment , the share of the state sector , the level of agricultural financial subsidies , and the one - child policy
- More examples： 1 2
"wage" in Chinese, "minimum wage" in Chinese, "union wages" in Chinese, "incentive wage" in Chinese, "wage level" in Chinese, "subsistence wages" in Chinese, "board wages" in Chinese, "starvation wages" in Chinese, "wage day" in Chinese, "wage cut" in Chinese, "wage deduction" in Chinese, "wage determination" in Chinese, "wage differences" in Chinese, "wage differentials" in Chinese, "wage discrimination" in Chinese, "wage disparity" in Chinese, "wage drift" in Chinese, "wage earner" in Chinese,