waft in Chinese
How to pronounce "waft"Use "waft" in a sentence
past tense: wafted past participle: wafted plural: wafts present participle: wafting
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- A smell of rotten eggs wafted in .
- A breeze wafts the smell of roses .
- The day came blue and full of sunshine, with little wafts of wind .
- The fragrance of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the apartment .
- As he went out, a smell of hydrogen sulfide, like rotten eggs, wafted in .
- I hardly noticed the music which was wafted down to us from the brightly lit hall .
- A breath of the countryside seemed to be wafted into that panelled room in the middle of london .
- A scent of lemon waft up from the garden below
- A scent of lemon wafted up from the garden below