wade in Chinese
[ weid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "wade"Synonyms of "wade"Use "wade" in a sentence
past tense: waded past participle: waded present participle: wading
- He knows the water best who has waded through it .
- At jitra we went wading through bogs .
- We had to wade through the river to the opposite bank .
- Taking off his shoes and socks , he waded across barefoot .
- We waded across a stream .
- He waded in icy streams .
- He waded across the stream .
- She waded straight into her critics with her opening remarks .
- I waded into the warm bay water and clambered into the place .
- This sampler can be used only in streams shallow enough to be waded .
- walk (through relatively shallow water); "Can we wade across the river to the other side?"; "Wade the pond"