w in Chinese
How to pronounce "w"Use "w" in a sentence
- W is a zero mean white noise source .
- We have taken w to be constant, in the interest of simplicity .
- The opening displacement v is equal to the thickness contraction w .
- Werner heisenberg advanced a theory of nuclear composition. w .
- Elionor thought she could distinguish a large w in the direction .
- The subscript o and w identify the unweathered and weathered states .
- A tank containing water is placed on a spring scale, which registers a total weight w .
we have proved the invariance of m only with the implicit assumption w/锁1. 仅仅在暗中假定w1时，我们才证明了M的不变性。
- We shall use the symbol w without any subscript to denote work done on the system by its surroundings .
- If the range of frequencies being absorbed spreads across the visible, the object w ill appear black .
"w and w" in Chinese, "m of w" in Chinese, "sw by w" in Chinese, "v字特攻队2" in Chinese, "v字型的" in Chinese, "v字形骨折" in Chinese, "v字形染色体,具中间着丝粒染色体" in Chinese, "v字阵式" in Chinese, "w wide angle" in Chinese, "w (new york city subway service)" in Chinese, "w - dark swarm" in Chinese, "w - infantry weapons" in Chinese,